Thursday 2 September 2010

Last Chance List


It's here!!! If (like me) you love a bargain then have a browse through the last chance list HERE. Some of the goodies have up to 50% off!!! Don't forget once it's gone, it's gone so get it while you can.

I love being a SU Demo as not only do I get a discount on all the gorgeous goodies but we get other perks too!! One perk is we get to see the catalogue, and pre-order from it, a whole month before it launches. The next catalogue launch is 1st October so yesterday I drooled over the gorgeous new catalogue, you are gonna love it!!!

 If you want to place an order either from the retired list or from the catalogue, which I would recommend you do during September as prices will increase from October, then please contact me at joannepress@hotmail.co.uk

If you want to enjoy the benefits of being a Stampin' UP Demonstrator I would love for you to join my team. You can e-mail me to discuss this or if you are going along to The Northern Papercraft Show at Harrogate on Sunday 12th September come along and say hello as I have a stand promoting my business.

Happy Crafting

0 comments: