Friday 2 September 2011

Virtual Workshop

I have decided to run a Virtual Workshop on 23rd September 2011 for all those people who for whatever reason can't get to the real thing. I will need 6 people to run the workshop.

Here's how it works:

Place an order with me of £25-00 (excluding p&p) or more by 23rd September 2011. If your order is £50-00 you get double the chances.
FREE MAKE & TAKE: As soon as I have received payment I will post out a Make & Take Pack with everything you need to complete 1 card with full instructions.
RAFFLE: There will be a virtual raffle to win a Stampin' Up! stamp set, I will assign a raffle ticket number to each order.
HOSTESS BENEFITS: I will place every one's name in a hat and draw out 1 name to receive all the hostess benefits (at least £150 workshop)
PRIZE PATROL: I will pick out a 2nd name to receive some scrummy Stampin' Up! stash  
HANDMADE GIFT: I will pick out a 3rd name to receive a little handmade gift and card.

So what are you waiting? Join my virtual workshop today!

NB: There is no other commitment, no monthly orders etc, just a 1 off order of £25.00 or more

Jo x




0 comments: